Which Boy Band Are You?
When it comes to getting what you want out of life, what is your secret weapon?
- Charm and charisma
- Talent and skill
- Networking... It's all about who you know!
You show up to a show and realize you've been double booked with another less popular boy band. How do you respond?
- Storm out angrily and demand to be compensated
- Challenge the other group to a battle of the boy bands
- Let the other group perform - they probably need the exposure more
- Quickly arrange a collaboration on the fly
When you go on tour, what's on your list of "must-haves" for your dressing room?
- Fast food
- Comfort food
You owe all of your success to:
- My manager
- My family
- My talent
If you weren't in a boy band, you would most likely be working in...
- Film and television
- The non-profit world
- Music-writing and producing
- A corporate job
You've finished the evening's concert and have some free time. How do you spend it?
- Signing autographs and meeting fans
- Catching up on sleep
- Exploring the city for the night
- Rehearsing for the next show
When it comes to meeting the love of your life, do you want to date another celebrity?
- I don't mind dating an actor/actress, but no singers, please!
- Definitely - I need someone who understands my life
- No thanks! Give me a girl/guy next door any day!
Your favorite performances are...
- Private shows for celebrities
- Sold-out stadiums
- Live performances on television
- Acoustic sets
Which high school club were you involved in?
- Theater or dance
- I was too focused on academics
- Band or orchestra
What's your favorite thing about being a boy band star?
- Getting lots of attention and meeting lots of celebs
- Performing for millions of people
- Feeling successful at such a young age
- Doing something I love everyday