Which *NSYNC Member Are You?
What do you say to get someone interested in you?
- "I'll write you a song"
- "Wanna see my pet rock?"
- "Tell me about your dreams"
- "I love your style"
No one seems to be paying attention to you. Do you fight for the spotlight?
- No thanks
- WHAT?! Why isn't everyone looking at me?
- No - I just focus on one cutie in my periphery
- Yes, but I'll do it with class
It's important that people...
- Think I'm fun
- Not notice me stalking them
- Respect me
- Do whatever they want. It's not my business!
It's hard to keep long-lasting friendships. Do you keep your friends close?
- Of course! Friends for life!
- If they're real friends, I won't let them go. If not...
- We may grow apart but I am still there for them
- Yeah, but not as important as getting that hottie's number
You're going to a huge party. How do you roll in?
- Limo, sunglasses, a honey on each arm
- A bicycle
- My best friend's sketchy, oversized van
- My car, like a normal person
You had a crazy night. What does your Facebook look like the next day?
- Phone numbers, selfies, and lots of messages
- A single photo with a cheesy tagline
- Photos of me doing something borderline illegal
- Nothing new, just the usual
There's a lot of drama going on in your friend group. What do you do?
- Try to get everyone to talk it through and hug it out
- Demand that they all chill. We have better stuff to do.
- Convince them all to come to a party as a distraction
- Mediate the situation, like a mature adult
Which *NSYNC song would you most likely play on a date?
- "A Little More Time on You"
- "This I Promise You"
- "Digital Get Down"
- "Here We Go"
You're on a road trip and really want to see this cool attraction... but it's closed. What do you do?
- Jump the signs, and see it anyway!
- Sigh, and seek out something else to do
- Curse and get really mad
- Say "whaaaaaaat?" out loud and then move on, disappointed
What are you most likely to do?
- Dance with a random cutie in the street
- Shave my head on a whim
- Own a teddy bear
- Stare at my own reflection. Oh yeah.