Which Carrie Underwood Song Are You?
An acquaintance you're not fond of seems to be doing really well for themselves. What do you think?
- They also got a lot more attractive... Ooh lala...
- My time is still coming
- I'm tempted to rub elbows and see if they can teach me anything
- Good for them!
Someone is giving you too much attention, and it's uncomfortable. What do you do?
- Just ignore them
- Give them a piece of my mind
- Find someone who makes me feel safe
- Ask them politely to stop
You've been passed over for a promotion. How do you react?
- Complain about it
- Quit and find something new
- Take it as a sign something isn't right
- Life is still good!
You get pulled up on stage at a concert. Do you play along?
- Of course! It sounds like fun!
- Only to make everyone in the audience jealous
- No way, I'd bow out gracefully
- I'd panic
How would you describe your exes?
- Forgotten in the past
- Stepping stones that made me a better person
- Awful. All of them.
Life has been like a brutal country song this week. How do you cope?
- Positively. Tomorrow's a new day!
- Watch movies and eat ice cream with friends
- Go wild at the bar
- I just need some alone time
You just moved to a new city. What are you most excited about?
- Being whoever I want to be
- Forgetting about my problems
- Checking the scene and having fun
It happened. Your lover cheated on you. How do you respond?
- Find a shoulder to cry on
- Throw out all of our old memories
- That's it. They're dead to me.
- Oh well, I cheated on them first
How do you feel about your childhood?
- Like it went too fast
- Happy and inspired
- It certainly did not prepare me for adulthood
When life gives you lemons...
- Make a lemon cake and share it with loved ones
- Throw lemons at my enemies
- Be grumpy and bitter
- Figure out what I should do with them