How Cowgirl Are You?
Cowgirls are tough as nails, and they ain’t looking to dance around the subject at hand. Do you mean what you say and say what you mean?
- Sure do, and I get a lot of respect for that
- I occasionally lie to make people (or myself) feel better
- I lie more than I probably should…
Cowgirls don’t care a whole lot for traditional gender roles. Do you think a woman can be every bit as tough as a man?
- No, men are definitely tougher
- Sure, a woman can absolutely be as tough as any man!
- “AS” tough? Shoot, we’re tougher than they are!
Would you be embarrassed to be seen in public wearing muddy jeans, sweating like a pig, looking like you just stepped right out of the Wild West?
- Not an issue for me… if other people care that’s their problem
- A little self-conscious, maybe, but not a big deal
- I'm gonna find myself a shower and a nice change of clothes
A sense of adventure is an absolute must for cowgirls. Are you up for a road trip to the middle of nowhere, with no map and no plans?
- I’m more of a homebody
- I like to plan out my travels well in advance…
- Uh, I’ll go as long as I can use my GPS
- No map? No plans? I’m in!
Country music has become synonymous with the cowgirl lifestyle. Are you a fan?
- I hate it
- Some of it is okay
- I like it
- It’s the only thing I listen to!
Looking the part is half the battle. Do you own a pair of cowboy boots?
- No... but I'd like a pair!
Do jeans play a crucial role in your daily attire?
- Yes… but mostly cut-offs…
Let’s be serious for a moment. Can you even ride a horse?
- No, but I can change the oil in my car!
- No, but I used to want a pony!
What’s your adult beverage of choice?
- None of the above, but I can still drink like a fish!
- I don’t drink
They call em “cowgirls” for a reason. What’s your favorite meat?
- I’m a vegetarian
- Beef, of course!