Which Empire Character Are You?
The key to happiness is ______.
How would you describe your work ethic?
- Strong. One has to work to get paid.
- OK to good. I work hard, but I play hard, too.
- Work? Only when it doesn't keep me out of the club.
Someone in your family is obviously lying to you. How do you react?
- Find out the truth and use it against them
- I don't even blink. Everybody lies.
- My family knows better than to lie to me
- Internalize it and try to squeeze some good out of it
- Look them in the eye and break them
How would you rate your self-esteem?
- High. I'm worth the price of admission.
- Average. I have my low days.
- Not great. I tend to get down on myself.
Which Godfather character is most like you?
- Don Vito Corleone
- Michael Corleone
- Sonny Corleone
- Fredo Corleone
- I have no clue. All of them?
How do you want others to perceive you?
- As inspiring
- As the King
- As accomplished
- As caring
- As unstoppable
When you think of music, what's the first word that comes to mind?
You have a big problem. How do you deal with it?
- Ignore it until it explodes
- Make it someone else's problem
- Get rid of it
- Do my best to find a way to solve it
- Whine about it
How important to you is popularity?
- Very. All eyes on me.
- Somewhat. But I don't need everyone to love me.
- Popular? Unpopular? Just spell my name right.
When was the last time you really partied?
- Back in my college days
- Last weekend
- Last month
- Last year
- I'm high right now