Which Fleetwood Mac Song Is About Your Life?
Your weekend is met with rain and lots of it. Does this affect your mood at all?
- Maybe, but I won't bore you with the details
- Yes, I find the rain magical
- No, I can still have a fantastic time
You need an extra dose of energy in the morning. What’s your source?
- Music always pumps me up
- A pep talk
- Coffee will do just fine
- A nice "good morning" text from a loved one
What would your ideal work environment be like?
- Filled with fun, friendly people
- Productive, with innovative minds
- Cozy and cute
- Quiet and peaceful
When your birthday rolls around, how do you greet the occasion?
- With a meticulously planned party
- With little interest, it's just another day
- With anticipation of what's to come in the new year
- With people I love
On a road trip with some buddies, the car breaks down. What’s your immediate reaction?
- To call for assistance
- To keep everyone's spirits up
- To fix the issue myself
- To get excited about the unexpected deviation
A close friend announces that they’re engaged! Upon hearing the news you:
- Start thinking of the perfect wedding gift
- Weep with joy
- Congratulate them
If you're moving to a new town, it’s mostly likely for what reason?
- It's absolutely necessary
- The beautiful backdrop
- To make someone else happy
A couple walking arm in arm passes by you, eliciting what type of response?
- I think it's sweet
- I mind my own business
- I cringe
- I admire their affection
In a doctor’s waiting room, one could possibly find you reading what publication?
- Good Housekeeping
- National Geographic
Which of these quotes can you relate to the most?
- "If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
- "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”
- "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow"
- "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance"
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter