Which Fleetwood Mac Song Is About Your Life?
Your weekend is met with rain and lots of it. Does this affect your mood at all?
- Maybe, but I won't bore you with the details
- Yes, I find the rain magical
- No, I can still have a fantastic time
You need an extra dose of energy in the morning. What’s your source?
- Music always pumps me up
- A pep talk
- Coffee will do just fine
- A nice "good morning" text from a loved one
What would your ideal work environment be like?
- Filled with fun, friendly people
- Productive, with innovative minds
- Cozy and cute
- Quiet and peaceful
When your birthday rolls around, how do you greet the occasion?
- With a meticulously planned party
- With little interest, it's just another day
- With anticipation of what's to come in the new year
- With people I love
On a road trip with some buddies, the car breaks down. What’s your immediate reaction?
- To call for assistance
- To keep everyone's spirits up
- To fix the issue myself
- To get excited about the unexpected deviation
A close friend announces that they’re engaged! Upon hearing the news you:
- Start thinking of the perfect wedding gift
- Weep with joy
- Congratulate them
If you're moving to a new town, it’s mostly likely for what reason?
- It's absolutely necessary
- The beautiful backdrop
- To make someone else happy
A couple walking arm in arm passes by you, eliciting what type of response?
- I think it's sweet
- I mind my own business
- I cringe
- I admire their affection
In a doctor’s waiting room, one could possibly find you reading what publication?
- Good Housekeeping
- National Geographic
Which of these quotes can you relate to the most?
- "If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
- "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”
- "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow"
- "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance"