Which of the Riverdale Characters Are You?
You spy with your little eye… Reggie Mantle doing a line of cocaine in the boy’s locker room at Riverdale High, and Principal Weatherbee is about to walk in. Your immediate impulse is to…
- Cover it up. He’s your friend.
- Expose him—for his own good.
- Make a snarky comment and walk away, leaving it up to fate.
- Conceal him, but not before taking a picture to blackmail him with later.
- Run interference, but sit down for a heart-to-heart at the earliest opportunity.
You would describe your signature look as…
- Iconic Americana
- Classic and sexy
- Quirky with an edge
Kevin Keller is one of your best friends, and it's his birthday. You...
- Throw a party at your house that will really piss off your mother
- Ignore the occasion unless he says something. Do unto others and all that…
- Organize a small gathering of close friends, inner circle only
- Let others take the lead—party-planning isn’t really your strength—but plan to show up wherever.
- Throw a fabulous party at an elegant location, inviting all your favorite Riverdale characters
You dream of being…
- A business mogul
- A music star
- A novelist
- An investigative journalist
- The ruler of a media empire
At Pop Tate’s Chocklit Shoppe, you don’t even need to order. He knows to bring you…
- Fries and a vanilla shake
- Onion rings and a double chocolate shake
- A double burger and a strawberry shake
- Double bacon-cheeseburger, chili fries, and a Root beer float
- A strawberry malt
Josie McCoy has announced open auditions for a special guest performance with the Pussycats. You…
- Spend days writing and rehearsing the perfect song to present
- Assume the part is yours. You’ve got serious talent, and no one is more fabulous…or more powerful
- Interview Josie. You know there’s a story behind this uncharacteristic departure from the classic trio
- Offer to run an announcement in the school paper
- Intend to audition—you’ve got the skills—but realize that you don’t actually care that much, and you’d be competing against friends who want it more
It’s 8pm on a Wednesday. You can be found…
- At Pop Tate’s, scribbling in a notebook
- Finishing a late football practice
- Hosting a few close friends for a watch-party of your favorite guilty-pleasure TV show
- Home studying—but you’d die before admitting it
- Looking into the latest crazy drama that’s descended on Riverdale
When it comes to the other Riverdale characters and the crazy stuff that keeps happening in this town, your philosophy is…
- We’re all in this together.
- We're all in this alone.
- Mess with my bae or my bestie, and I will end you.
Moose Mason just won’t come out of that closet. You…
- Subtly taunt him with a parade of sexy men
- Tell him to be true to himself and that you have his back
- Respect his privacy and pretend not to notice
- Are too awkward to talk about it, but you keep an eye out for anyone looking to intimidate him or profit from his secret
- Offer up an ear or a shoulder if he needs one
Your soulmate is…
- Someone you can count on, no matter what
- Someone who challenges you to grow in all the best ways
- Someone just as badass as you are
- Someone who accepts you, just as you are
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Riverdale characters have been through romance, mystery, and drama. It's time to discover your secret identity--of the main "Riverdale" characters, who are you? Are you an Archie Andrews or a Jughead Jones? A Betty Cooper or a Veronica Lodge? Or are you really a Cheryl Blossom? This personality quiz will reveal where you fit in the "Riverdale" cast.