Which Football Position Are You?
Which of these games did you like most as a kid?
- Hide and seek
Do you get along with your family?
- We get along great!
- They get a little annoyed when I boss them around
- They think I hog the spotlight too much
- I'm the black sheep of the family
Which type of person do you look up to?
- Someone who motivates others to be their best
- Someone who quietly gets the job done
- Someone who isn't shy about embracing their greatness
- Someone who isn't afraid of facing difficult challenges
You have a day off from work. How do you spend it?
- Doing some work around the house
- Watching or playing sports
- Going to a bar or club
How would you spend a weekend in Las Vegas?
- Munching down some good food
- Clubbing until the break of dawn!
- No thanks, Vegas isn't my scene
Which would you rather talk about?
- Important current events
- The latest celebrity gossip
- Whatever is important to the person I'm talking with
How would your significant other describe you?
- Great, but a little bossy
- Always talking
- Having a huge ego
- Always thinking of others
What are you usually doing around midnight each night?
- I'm sleeping
- Planning my next day
- At the club!
How do you feel about working?
- No problem with it at all
- As long as I'm the boss it's ok
- I'll only do it if it pays well
- The more challenging the better
Do you like to cook?
- Yes! And I like to eat even more!
- I'm the master of the kitchen and grill
- No thanks, that's what restaurants are for
- If it needs to get done I'll do it
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Football Position Test
There are different positions that one can play in the football field that will have a significant or insignificant impact on how the team performs. Tackling, catching, running, there's more to football then you know. What position are you made for? Are you a playmaker? Are you a coach? Come take this quiz and find out what football position would fit you best.