Which Indy 500 Winner Are You?
It's your turn in the spotlight, you:
- Turn on the charm and talk about other people who deserve it more
- Make sure my hair is perfect
- Humbly tell the stories of the times I've crashed and burned
- Get my thoughts in order and tell a great tale
Sometimes you fantasize about getting out of the rat race by buying a little farm and raising:
- Grapes for wine
Your boss offers you a big raise and a promotion, but the catch is that you have to move to a different city, what do you do?
- Accept immediately and start packing!
- Say yes, but only if it is temporary
- Turn it down, it's not worth leaving the place I love
- I'm my own boss!
Which of these songs gets your motor runnin':
- The Eagles, "Hotel California"
- Golden Earrings, "Radar Love"
- Jerry Reed, "East Bound and Down"
- ABBA, "Dancing Queen"
It's your turn to cook dinner for the gang, you:
- Start squeezing limes for Margaritas!
- Fire up the real wood grill, and start pouring my favorite red wine
- Sausages, brats, beer, and more of the same
- Put out a spread of smoked salmon appetizers and vodka martinis
Which Triple Crown winner is your favorite?
- Seattle Slew
When was the last time you were caught speeding?
- I was trying to impress a date
- I was still in my neighborhood, late for work
- Off-roading, tearing it up!
- Weaving through rush hour traffic on my motorcycle
Which wingman call sign from "Top Gun" best fits your ideal wing-person?
When you hit the dance floor, people you don't know think:
- I dance like my mother taught me how
- I'm a two-steppin', line dancin' machine
- I should have been their prom date
- I'm on fire!