Which of the Classic NASCAR Paint Schemes Are You?
Say you were dying to go to the Daytona 500 but could not get tickets. Your friend was given some but he has zero interest in NASCAR and might just sell them for a profit. What would you do to get the tickets?
- Nothing, he knows how much you love it and will probably invite you to go with him.
- Call him out, take the tickets from him, and tell him you are going.
- Get excited and drop hints about how much fun it would be to go.
- Wait until they go on eBay because he will never be giving those to you.
Of the following NASCAR Cup Series drivers, which would you consider your favorite?
- Denny Hamlin
- Tony Stewart
- Kyle Busch
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.
If you could work for NASCAR or in auto racing, what would your dream job be (besides owner or driver)?
- Truck driver
- Engine specialist
- Crew chief
Which sponsor do you think has always produced the coolest paint schemes?
If you are wrecked by another driver, whether it is intentional or not, how do you handle it?
- Throw shade at him while talking to the media, making sure it is known that it was his fault.
- Jump out of your car, run over to his, then get into a shouting match.
- Wait for him to come by the garage and let him know how you feel.
- Go straight over to his car and let your fists do the talking.
When it comes to becoming the greatest NASCAR driver ever, which of the following do you consider to be the most important?
- Overcoming adversity and technique
- Toughness and never quitting
- Fan and sponsors' support
- Dedication and knowing your opposition
You are driving the Talladega Superspeedway and as you approach your final lap, you get a message from the crew chief that you don't have the fuel to finish the race. What do you do?
- Use some of the fuel-saving techniques you learned over the years
- Pray that lady luck is on your side today
- Rely on teammates and draft your way to victory
- Go faster and hope you can coast to the finish line
What is your favorite NASCAR motor speedway, not including Daytona?
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Martinsville Speedway
- Darlington Raceway
- Bristol Motor Speedway
Imagine you are driving in the Daytona 500. You're in a showdown with two other cars as you head down the stretch of the final lap with the inside position. What do you do to gain an advantage and win the race?
- Fake like you are going high, then swoop underneath to steal the win
- Nudge the car next to you and let them know you are going to get past them even if it takes them out of the race
- If you hit the final turn at the perfect speed, you can slide into the lead and take the win.
- Wait for the other two cars to wreck one another and take the victory
Choose a team you would like to be on for the 2020 NASCAR season:
- Team Penske
- Hendrick Motorsports
- Richard Childress Racing
- Richard Petty Motorsports
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
NASCAR Paint Schemes
Do you know the history of NASCAR paint schemes? In the late '50s, Richard Petty was left in the family's North Carolina garage to fix up their Plymouth Fury, then paint it. But when it came time to paint, he only had a partial can of 1956 Dodge blue and a can of 1957 Chevy white. So he mixed the colors out of necessity and created the legendary Petty Blue on the infamous #43 STP. Since then, sponsors and team owners have spent a lot of money trying to create these incredible paint schemes on the stock cars.