Which Nobel Prize Will You Win?
Where will you eat on your birthday?
- The latest trendy restaurant
- A place where I can get a ton of food for pretty cheap
- A quiet spot with good coffee is a MUST
- Somewhere sparkling clean; I definitely don't want to get food poisoning on my birthday
Which of the following would make a killer name for a band?
- Times New Romans
- Prisoner's Dilemma
You'd rather watch:
- The Big Bang Theory
Friends would best describe your dancing style as:
- Way out of orbit
- Needing a shot of adrenaline
- Soothing and rhythmic
- I don't dance. I'd rather sit in the corner.
Without looking, which country do you think has brought home the most Nobel Prizes?
It's time to make plans for the weekend. You're most likely to suggest:
- Wandering around the science museum
- Hanging out in my zen garden
- Let me make sure I have enough in my "fun" budget first
- I'll probably be at home reading
It's 4 AM and you can't sleep. What do you do?
- I won't be able to get to sleep until I see how my stocks performed yesterday!
- Eh, I'm just going to take a few Benadryl
- Nothing a bedtime story won't fix!
- I can always get to sleep on time - meditation and relaxation are key
When you're shopping for groceries and you spot a new soft drink, what's the first thing you'd notice about it?
- Whether or not it's cheaper than my usual go-to
- Yuck, soda is terrible for my body
- Yuck, soda is terrible for my energy force
- Aspartame, red 34, citric acid...
Where are you most likely to spend a month long vacation?
- Trying to break into the particle accelerator in Geneva
- I'd head to a developing country to help build schools for local kids
- Soaking up a fast-paced city like Shanghai, New York, or Hong Kong
- I'd head to a developing country to help out at understaffed hospitals
Which of the following would have the biggest impact on your life if it was real?
- Interest-free loans
- Reading Rainbows
- Having enough soy and granola to feed everyone in the world
- Everlasting Gobstoppers