Which of These Historical Leaders Are You?
What cause is most important to you?
What do you hope to achieve in your life?
- I want to create a more free and fair society.
- I want to achieve equality and end oppression.
- I want to become more powerful.
- I want to defend people against those who would take advantage of them or harm them.
- I want to keep people unified.
How much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve your goals?
- I'll sacrifice what's necessary, but I still want to live a happy life.
- I'm willing to sacrifice anything. I'll do whatever it takes.
- I'm willing to work hard, but I won't put myself in danger.
- I'll let other people sacrifice things for me.
- I'm willing to sacrifice a lot, and I'm not overly attached to being liked.
What do you think is the most important quality in a leader?
- Cleverness and strategic abilities
- Being principled and determined
- Courage and empathy
- Persistence and grit
What is the worst thing a leader can do?
- Abuse their power
- Put themselves over their people
- Be weak and fearful
- Give up easily
- Create an unequal society
What part of being a leader appeals to you most?
- I'd be the best at it.
- The ability to make a positive change in society
- The ability to ensure justice and fairness
- The ability to unify people
- The ability to defend the vulnerable
What do you think is the worst part of being a leader?
- The knowledge that I can seriously hurt people if I make a mistake
- The stress
- The fact that some people wouldn't like me
- Knowing that I might be in danger
- Trying to bring together people who may prefer division
How would your friends describe you?
You've just met someone new. What's one thing they can do that would make you dislike them?
- Be close-minded
- Disagree with me or challenge me
- Be overly aggressive
- Be selfish or dishonest
- Try to defend those who do terrible things
Pick a country to lead.
- South Africa
- The United States
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
There are plenty of historical leaders with admirable qualities. Whether these historical leaders are ending a world war or focusing on civil disobedience and activism, each leader is making a difference in the world. You might have something in common with these great leaders, from US Presidents like Franklin D. Roosevelt to civil rights activists like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.