What Historical Era Do You Belong In?
You would never--but if you were to break the law, which of the following would most likely motivate you?
Which of the following gets you most excited?
- Good times
- Greek philosophy
When planning a party, the most important element is the…
- Planned entertainment
- Flowing alcohol
- Feast of food
- Exclusive guest list
Which of the following do you think about the most when choosing an outfit?
- Your comfort
- Your friends and anyone else likely to see you
- Your environment
- Your mood
The most important bond is that of…
- The nuclear family
- Platonic friendship
- Comrades united by a cause—whether it’s social injustice or just fun
- Clan loyalty
Your friends are more likely to find you guilty of…
- A black-and-white worldview
You most like attending…
- Huge sporting events
- Festivals or fairs
- Theater or concert performances
Let’s face it. A lot of history sucks. Which of these can you best tolerate?
- Nihilism and social inequality
- Child labor and jingoism
- Chaos and disease
- Slave labor and corruption
Which advertisement would most appeal to you?
- A commercial showing the ways in which a practical innovation could make work a little easier every day
- An advertisement in which technology enables something previously thought impossible
- A luxury advertisement campaign depicting the lifestyle of the rich and famous
- A print spread focused on nostalgic Americana
Your dream home is…
- A single-story villa with an open floor plan
- A sprawling New York City condo in an old art deco building
- A three-story house with multiple porches and turrets
- Remote and easy to defend
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Each historical era was full of its own fascinating people and places. Think you'd like to explore times of old? Maybe you really belong in another period. Take this quiz to see which era of Western history you would find the most fun--then share with friends to see what they'd like!