Which “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Contestant Are You?
Your dog wins a groomer's wild haircut prize; you choose which style?
- Standard poodle cut with a multi-colored dye job
- Aslan, the lion, from the "Chronicles of Narnia"
- The batmobile
- Can they do anything Wizard of Oz-ish that's not a flying monkey?
Dating can be tough, sometimes you don't even make it to a second date. What would your last first-date-only date say about you?
- Hilarious, but not because I wanted it to be
- A train wreck of disinterest combined with moments of great food
- The best time of their life, but I didn't share that feeling
- I've never had a first-last date, dahling
If you could go to a cocktail reception at one great fashion house, which one would it be?
- Alexander McQueen
- Where does Barbie get her clothes? Mattel, right?
The morning after...
- I look marvelous
- I'm going to find that train that hit me, and...
- Whose shoes are these?
- I don't remember having a cat
What's your core philosophy about raising children?
- Read, read, read and no bloody video games!
- Love, honor, and obey - goes all ways
- "I'm the perfect example of why I want you to go to parenting school before procreating."
- Have you ever seen that license plate "EAT THE" with the "children first" tagline?
What's the most uncomfortable item of clothing you've ever worn?
- Any heel over four inches
- Those poured-on jeans
- A saddle
- A corset
- Not on these thighs
- No way, pigs are smart like me
- Only when no one is looking
- Channeling Elvis on this one...
Celine Dion makes you:
- Want a sandwich
If you could rewrite the ending to the movie "Brokeback Mountain":
- Jack and Ennis never would have left that mountain
- That black hat, tan hat cliche wouldn't be in any of it
- I wouldn't; it was perfect
- Cliffhanger, so I could write a musical sequel
What kind of thing makes you delight in saying "I told you so!"?
- That girl is cheatin'!
- She's so wearing Spanx under that!
- She eats bacon when no one is looking.
- Pretty much everything!