Which of These Famous Ballerinas Are You?
Ballerinas perform a variety of techniques. Which of the following is your favorite style of ballet?
- Royal Academy of Dance
What do you feel is your greatest strength as a dancer?
- My leaps
- My stage presence and acting abilities
- My port-de-bras
- My extensions
- I'm very light on my feet and can move quickly
You were rejected by your dream ballet company. What do you do?
- Keep training and audition again later.
- I have more than one dream company, so I'll audition for another one.
- I'd be sad for a while, but I'd pick myself up and keep auditioning.
- Find a new dream company. Rejection doesn't affect me much.
- Audition for similar companies. My dream company is my dream for a reason!
What's your favorite part of ballet class?
- Grand Allegro
- Petite Allegro
What is your dream ballet company?
- American Ballet Theatre
- Dutch National Ballet
- New York City Ballet
- The Royal Ballet
You feel that your teacher is unfairly critical towards you. What do you do?
- Just keep working harder -- they must have a reason for criticizing me, right?
- Talk to them about it and try to solve the problem.
- Find a new teacher.
- I'd work really hard just to spite them. I am fueled by rage.
Out of everything that could go wrong on stage, what's your worst nightmare?
- Falling flat on my face
- My pointe shoe coming undone
- My partner dropping me
- Forgetting the choreography
- I get nervous about all of these things
What's your favorite ballet?
- Don Quixote
- Swan Lake
- The Nutcracker
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Some of our favorite famous ballerinas work with some incredible dance companies! From the Royal Ballet to Dutch National Ballet, there are plenty of talented ballerinas out there. Are you most like Misty Copeland from American Ballet Theatre, or Tiler Peck from New York City Ballet? Take this quiz to find out which ballerina you are most like!