Which Classic Diva Are You?
What is the most important trait of a true diva?
- A killer wardrobe
- Adoring fans
- A sexy significant other
You're at karaoke with a group of friends and it's time to shine. What is your go-to song?
- A classic country song
- A fun pop anthem
- An emotional rock ballad
- Something very technically challenging
- A group song
What could trigger you to a diva-style freak out?
- No hot water in the shower
- Being cut off in rush-hour traffic
- Neighbors being noisy early in the morning
- Someone spilling something on me
- A double charge on my credit card
When you accept your next award, who will you thank?
- My millions of fans
- My family
- My agent and publicist
- Anyone who ever doubted me
Since you've made your millions in the music industry already, what will you do next?
- Start a clothing line
- Keep touring around the world
- Open a restaurant
- Try my hand at acting
- Retire and enjoy my life privately
You're running late for a performance when a super fan runs up and asks you for an autograph and a photo. How do you respond?
- Quickly scribble an autograph and run off
- Run off without making eye contact
- Politely decline, but offer tickets to a future meet and greet
- Take a moment to sign an autograph and smile for photos
- Ask my assistant to handle it
Friends would describe you as...?
Most of your hit songs were written about...?
- A lost love
- A crazy party
- Hard times in my life
How do you feel about singing as a part of a group or band?
- I'm better off as a solo artist
- It's a great way to get started, but not for me anymore
- Working with other artists inspires me
When you're at your worst, your diva tantrums are most likely to include:
- Throwing things
- Locking myself in my dressing room
- Irrational demands