Which “The Jungle Book” Character Are You?
Which of these adjectives best describes your personality?
It's time to hit the town for a party with your friends. What is your go-to outfit?
- Stripes are pretty classic
- Something risqué
- All black everything
Everybody sings when no one else is around. How would you describe your unencumbered singing voice?
If YOU were to find yourself in the jungle, what would you spend most of your time doing?
- Protecting myself
- Attempting to make friends
- Lounging around and enjoying the climate
- Climbing and swinging from trees
There are plenty of different ways to have fun. What's your ideal Saturday?
- Hanging out and enjoying good food
- Doing something with my friends
- Watching TV
- Exploring a new place
If someone decides to pick a fight with you, what's the one thing they should be scared of?
- My size
- My smarts
- My superhuman strength
- My fearlessness
What is your favorite part of any story?
- The conflict
- Getting to know the protagonist
- The happy ending
- The adventure
What kind of food do you most enjoy?
- Anything and everything is dinner to me
- I mainly feast on plants
- I enjoy fish and other small critters
What are you like when around a group of new people?
- I'm friendly enough if they are
- I don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt
- I do my best to make as many friends as possible
- Who needs friends?
How do you survive the winter?
- Stay inside and build a fire
- Stick to a warmer climate
- Business as usual