Which “The Lord of the Rings” Race Are You?
What is your view on fate?
- If it's meant to be, it will happen
- If you want something, go out there and get it!
- I'm a little bit in between those two
You're traipsing through Middle Earth. Which of these do you bring along?
- A sturdy pair of boots
- A warm cape
- A nice pipe
- My favorite weapon
- Traipse? I'm taking a freakin' horse, man!
Your adventure is ready to begin. Where will you explore?
- The mines of Moria
- The Shire
Do you prefer to be alone or with company?
- I can't enjoy myself if my friends aren't there!
- I'm more of a loner, really
- It depends on what I'm doing
Your adventure is long and arduous. Which of these quotes gives you strength?
- "It's the job that's never started that takes the longest to finish"
- "A day may come when the courage of men fails, but it is not this day"
- "Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars"
- "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"
- "My preciousssss!"
Time to stop for a little rest. Where do you stay?
- The nearest inn
- The side of the road; that's what the picnic blanket is for, right?
- My friend's place; I have friends everywhere
- In the woods, listening to the birds chirp
- There's no time to take a break!
And what do you eat while resting?
- Bread and cheese
- I'm more worried about what I'll be drinking
- Something with meat
- Just some veggies or fruit
After your long journey, which pet do you want to come home to?
- I can't pick; I love both!
- Meh, neither
Pick a good, good, goodie:
- Samwise Gamgee
Pick a bad, bad, baddie:
- Grima Wormtongue
- Psh, I'm already the baddest baddie around
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Lord Of The Rings Race Quiz
Are you a dwarf, elf, Hobbit, human, or the old wizard? Do you think of yourself as dour and reliable? Or noble and wise? Seven peoples or races are listed in Appendix of The Lord of the Rings as inhabiting Middle-earth: Elves, Men, Dwarves, Hobbits, Ents, Orcs and Trolls. In addition, Middle-earth is overseen or inhabited by various spirits, known as Valar and Maiar. Other beings also inhabit Middle-earth whose nature is unclear, such as Tom Bombadil and his wife Goldberry. Find out about which you might be most like.