Which “The Lord of the Rings” Race Are You?
What is your view on fate?
- If it's meant to be, it will happen
- If you want something, go out there and get it!
- I'm a little bit in between those two
You're traipsing through Middle Earth. Which of these do you bring along?
- A sturdy pair of boots
- A warm cape
- A nice pipe
- My favorite weapon
- Traipse? I'm taking a freakin' horse, man!
Your adventure is ready to begin. Where will you explore?
- The mines of Moria
- The Shire
Do you prefer to be alone or with company?
- I can't enjoy myself if my friends aren't there!
- I'm more of a loner, really
- It depends on what I'm doing
Your adventure is long and arduous. Which of these quotes gives you strength?
- "It's the job that's never started that takes the longest to finish"
- "A day may come when the courage of men fails, but it is not this day"
- "Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars"
- "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"
- "My preciousssss!"
Time to stop for a little rest. Where do you stay?
- The nearest inn
- The side of the road; that's what the picnic blanket is for, right?
- My friend's place; I have friends everywhere
- In the woods, listening to the birds chirp
- There's no time to take a break!
And what do you eat while resting?
- Bread and cheese
- I'm more worried about what I'll be drinking
- Something with meat
- Just some veggies or fruit
After your long journey, which pet do you want to come home to?
- I can't pick; I love both!
- Meh, neither
Pick a good, good, goodie:
- Samwise Gamgee
Pick a bad, bad, baddie:
- Grima Wormtongue
- Psh, I'm already the baddest baddie around