Deadliest Catch Quiz
If you were on a boat and saw one of your ship mates seriously injured, how would you react?
- I would know exactly how to help them
- I would tell someone else who would know what to do
- I would cry and do nothing
- I would do my best to administer first aid, but could promise nothing
How good are you at tying knots?
- I know a couple knots
- I know zero knots
- Really good!
- I can usually tie my shoes
Would you ever live in Alaska?
- Nope! I'd watch a documentary about it though...
- I would consider it
- Certainly! Cold weather is good for the blood.
- If I had to for some reason
Would you consider yourself strong?
- I've won an arm wrestling match or two in my day
- I go to the gym often
- For me, exercising is lifting a pretty heavy pizza box
- I'm average, but I put my brains to good use
You're on a fishing boat in the blistering cold... Even with all the layers you're wearing, you can't feel your feet. What do you do?
- Get the heck out of there
- Struggle through it. I can do this!
- At least finish the afternoon, then look for new work
- Try to think about something else, like hot chocolate... mmm
How tough is it to get you to back down from a challenge?
- I always see things through
- I'm considering quitting this quiz right now because it is too hard
- I pick and choose my battles
Which of these comes closest to describing the most harrowing experience you've ever been through?
- I accidentally locked myself out of the house
- I climbed a mountain
- I had a really, really bad blind date
- I went on a particularly long camping trip
When looking for a new job, you...
- Choose a profitable one, even if it's challenging
- Choose the easiest job that pays a decent amount
- Follow my passion first and foremost
- Don't try to bite off more than I can chew
How are you on boats?
- I can get pretty sea sick
- As long as I don't look at the water too much, I'm fine
- I love boats! If I owned a house boat, I'd never leave my house!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Deadliest Catch Trivia
From Wikipedia: The series follows life on the Bering Sea aboard various crab fishing boats during two of the crab fishing seasons, the October king crab season and the January opilio crab (C. opilio; often referred to as "snow crab" or "opies") season. The show emphasizes the dangers on deck to the fishermen (and the Discovery Channel camera crews recording their work) as crews duck heavy crab pots swinging into position, maneuver hundreds of pounds of crab across a deck strewn with hazards (i. e., holding tank hatches, uneven surfaces, maintenance access plates, wet decks), and lean over the rails to position pots for launch or retrieval as gale-force winds and high waves lash the deck. The series also documents the dangers of being on a boat in the Bering Sea, in the midst of some of the coldest and stormiest waters on earth, where even a minor problem may become complex or even catastrophic with the nearest port often hundreds of miles away.