Which Type Of Snake Are You?
You're a snake in the grass, hunting for some prey. What's for dinner?
- A five-course meal and a bottle of wine
- Something light, like a salad
- I'm not picky. Whatever's in the fridge.
- I want pizza
Uh-Oh! You're being put on display at the zoo. Do you like this?
- I'm a natural performer, so give me a stage
- Ew, I don't want people looking at me
- If I'm with my friends, then I'm okay with it
- I will use my fangs to bite whoever did this to me
You are building a snake-cation home. Choose your ideal summer spot:
- Costa Rica
- The Rocky Mountains
How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?
- Never, I get up immediately
- Only once or twice
- I'll admit, it can take me over an hour to get out of bed
We know you're cold-blooded, but does even the slightest annoyance get you heated?
- Now and then I have a short temper
- I'm always chillin'
- You don't want to see me when I'm angry...
- I look nice on the surface, but I'm smouldering underneath
How do you go about making friends in a new community?
- Smile, shake hands, and be my likable self!
- Show off my many talents and hope to win admirers
- Ugh, I have no idea, I get nervous around new faces
- I don't know - I've never left home
Your snake-nemesis just took your parking spot. What do you do?
- I avoid confrontation, so I probably won't do anything
- Honk, scream, and curse my head off
- Step out of the car and get physical
- I won't let it bother me - there's always more spaces!
Describe your ideal three-day weekend:
- A trip to the casino
- Some quality time with my family
- Read, exercise, catch up on sleep
How do you defend yourself from predators in the wild?
- I make noise!
- I spit and hiss
- I try to reason with them
- I hide...
- I have no predators