Which “Wet Hot American Summer” Character Are You?
What matters most to you?
- The meaning of the universe
- I don't have time to think about what matters to me. I have work to do.
Do you consider yourself weird or normal?
- I'm pretty normal
- I'm weird, but that's okay. I'm gonna go hump the fridge. That's right, I said I'm gonna go hump the fridge.
- Huh, never really thought about it
- I don't know. Does that mean I'm weird?
A friend asks you for advice about a relationship problem. What do you do?
- Help them out, of course; I'm a good friend
- I've got way too many of my own issues to be helping anyone
- You've come to the wrong person, but sure, I'll help
Imagine there's someone you really like. How do you show them you care?
- Learn way too much about their interests
- Run a hundred miles through brambles and the backwoods to be with them
- Just say how I feel
- This is gonna seem shallow, but I don't see myself caring that much about another person
What kind of position would make you happiest at work?
- Somewhere in the middle
- Anywhere people aren't bothering me
- I like to be in charge
- "Position", you say?
Who would you most like to fondle?
- The hottest person I can get
- Someone I really care about
- My sweaters
- I'm not picky
A disaster - a meteor, earthquake, or hurricane - is about to hit your town! What do you do?
- Find someone to make out with
- Confess everything
- Save as many people as I can
- Try to prevent the entire thing from happening
- Disaster? I've seen more f---ed up s--- in five minutes out there than you'll see in your whole goddamn life
What do you want more from other people?
- To be left alone
- Respect and status
- To be seen for who I am
- Their bodies
Someone asks you to do an unpleasant chore. What do you do?
- Yeah, but don't think I won't be complaining about it
- I'll do it if you DON'T ask me
- Yes, I'll do it gladly
Look at all these nice vehicles we have for you. Pick one:
- AH-1 HueyCobra
- Passenger van
- Toyota Camry
- Chevy El Camino
- Space shuttle