Your parents are away for the weekend and you're throwing a huge party. Suddenly, though, your neighbors ask you to babysit for them! It's an emergency! You...
- Cancel the party...the last thing you want is for word of the party to get back to your parents.
- Tell them honestly that you are throwing a big party and apologize.
- Go up and back between the party and the neighbors' house!
- Cancel the party...the money you'll get from babysitting is worth it.
- Make up a believable excuse to tell the neighbors.
One day, you find out your close friend has started dating the girl/guy you have had a huge crush on for a year! You...
- Don't say anything and pretend you're OK with it.
- Confront your friend and demand an apology.
- Are happy your friend has found love.
- Make a romantic appeal to your crush.
- Honestly don't really care anymore. Love is fickle.
Your first kiss...
- Was super passionate.
- Was kinda cute.
- Was nothing special.
- Hasn't happened yet.
- Was something you'd like to forget!
You and a friend were supposed to give a presentation for the class today, but he completely forgot to do his part of it! You...
- Blow up at him and make sure he gets a worse grade than you.
- Don't worry--you can just give it yourself.
- Cut class and accept the bad grade.
- Beg the teacher for an extension.
- Both go up and do the best you can with the little you've got.
The world is coming to an end--but somehow you have obtained a golden ticket to survive the apocalypse! Better yet, you are allowed to save one person! You choose...
- Your best friend--you'd hate to be lonely.
- The smartest scientist in the world--together, maybe you can save everyone.
- The hottest person of the opposite sex--might as well have good genes when you're repopulating!
- No one--in fact, you'd throw your ticket away.
- Your mother--you couldn't let her die.
You are invited to dinner with family friends and call for directions. As you are hanging up the phone, they say,"hope you like eggplant borscht!" You...
- Take one sip and spit it out.
- Try your best, but tell them your palate just isn't that experimental.
- Quickly cook up your own meal and give it as a gift.
- Secretly add your own seasonings to the soup when no one is looking.
- Slurp it all down. Then make a run for the bathroom.
If you were framed for murder and sentenced to life behind bars, you would...
- Appeal endlessly and try to sue the city for wrongful arrest.
- Cry every night and make friends with the rats in your jail cell.
- Make a run for Mexico.
- Make the best of it. What better time to learn crocheting?
- I'd rather go to the bone yard than to jail...
If you committed murder and someone else was arrested, you would...
- Freak out every time you saw a cop.
- Keep a low profile, but be tortured by your conscience.
- Thank god you framed that poor chump.
- Take the opportunity to get a complete makeover!
- Confess to the cops and let the legal system decide your fate.
You call up a romantic interest for dinner, but s/he doesn't call you back. After two days, you...
- Send an email or Facebook message.
- Assume they've been involved in some sort of accident. Who wouldn't want to go to dinner with you?
- Lose interest; you would never go out with someone that rude.
- Assume they hate you, never contact them again, and give up on love.
- Try calling again. Maybe their phone was temporarily broken.
Your least favorite types of songs are ones...
- That you can't play at dance parties.
- That are too loud and aggressive.
- That have stupid, meaningless, or offensive lyrics.
- That everyone else loves just because they're popular.
- That you can't bob your head to.
One of your favorite male celebrities is in front of you in a taxi line. Nobody notices that he is a celebrity but you. You...
- Quietly and kindly ask for a picture.
- Lose all self-control, then ask for multiple pictures.
- Quietly ask for an autograph, so as to not to cause too much commotion.
- Ask him where he's headed and if he'd like to share a taxi.
- You don't do anything. The story is better when you tell it, anyway.
A good party has...
- a Nintendo Wii.
- a Rubik's cube theme.
- the latest hip-hop jams.
- snacks and desserts.
- your secret crush. That's really all that matters.