Who Should Win Super Bowl XLIX?
Which of the following buildings is the most impressive?
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- John Hancock Tower
- Space Needle
Two men knock on your door late at night, asking to use your phone. Who do you let in?
- Neither! This isn't 1950, they can use their cell phones!
- The happy one who loves giving high-fives
- The scruffy, grumpy-looking one in sweats
You have to choose one of the following to chow down on during the Super Bowl. Which one do you pick?
- A lobster roll
- A piece of grilled salmon
- I'll take my wings, thanks
Who will win: A dozen rabid ospreys or one very patient colonial militiaman?
- The birds
- The guy with the funny hat
- It's a draw
What are champion teams made of?
- A solid defense that beats up the other team
- An offense that lights it up year after year
- Whiners and crybabies
What are you most likely to be wearing right now?
- A puffer coat
- Rain boots
- A t-shirt and sandals
How do you feel about football dynasties?
- Come on, let's give every team a fair chance at the Vince Lombardi Trophy, guys!
- We're about to witness the start of a new one
- We're right in the middle of the best one ever
What time do you like your football games to end on Sunday?
- Early evening, in time to make dinner
- It doesn't matter
- Late, so I can go right to sleep afterwards
What makes a good leader?
- Being in the same position for a long time and having experience
- Bringing a fresh, new perspective to shake things up
- Lots of angry yelling and hand-waving
What position is the cornerstone of the offense?
- A great running back can make up for a lack of receivers AND a QB
- The QB has been, is, and always will be
- The fullback