You find a pot of gold, but you have to split it three ways. What do you do?
- Convince the others I deserve the largest share
- Split the pot. I'm honest!
- Make off with the gold when the others go to sleep
Your mother's birthday is tomorrow. Did you send her a card?
- Of course
- No, I forgot
- It's in the mail, I swear!
You find a wallet on the ground, brimming with cash. What's your plan?
- Charge a flight to Hawaii on the first credit card I see
- Ignore it - I don't have time for this!
- Find the ID, locate the owner, be a good Samaritan
- Return the wallet, expect a reward
Would you cheat on a test if you knew you could get away with it?
- No, I'm an honest test-taker
- I will cheat even if I CAN'T get away with it
Your neighbor threatens to call the cops if you don't turn down the music. How do you respond?
- Turn down the music
- Turn up the music
- Call the cops on my neighbor and claim he is a burglar
A cashier gives you extra change. What do you do?
- Pocket the extra dough, walk away casually
- Give the money back
- Demand even more money
You are racing in a 100-yard dash. What's your winning strategy?
- Train hard, put in the effort, be the fastest
- I take performance-enhancing drugs
- I think I'll just trip everybody
Uh-oh! You're on the run from the feds. What crime did you commit?
- I hopped out of a cab without paying the fare
- I snuck candy into the movies
- I cheated on my taxes
- I threw myself down the stairs to get insurance money
You're on trial for murder. How will you convince the jury of your innocence?
- I will try to confuse them
- I will hire the best legal team
- I will get the mafia to intimidate the jury for me
- I will turn the courtroom into a circus and try to get a mistrial