How Long Would You Last In The Wild West?
Ouch! A rattlesnake snuck into your boot and bit you. What do you do?
- Amputate my leg
- Return back East to find a reputable doctor
- Suck out the poison and make rattlesnake soup
- Ignore it - it's just a scratch
- Panic and await help from someone more knowledgeable
The river is too deep to cross, but you must make it in town on the other side. What's your strategy?
- Follow the banks until the water is shallow enough to cross
- Leave the horses and swim across with my belongings on my back
- Chop down a tree, forge a canoe
- Set up camp by the river and wait for a better chance to cross
Wanna be a cowboy? A job just opened up to drive cattle up to North Dakota.
- No. I'm not one for adventures.
- Sure, I love the thrill of the frontier
- Yes, I want to make money
- No. I like to sleep indoors.
There's gold in them hills! You gonna stake a claim and get yourself a piece?
- Yes. I came here for gold, and gosh darnit I'm gonna die here for gold
- I'm a delegator - I've hired a mining crew
- How about I open a restaurant? Miners gotta eat!
- Key word: silver
Oh no! Jesse James and his gang are robbing your train! Are you gonna hand over your hard-earned money?
- No. I'll whip out my Remington and fight back!
- Yes. I panic in sticky situations!
- Yes. I'm not going to die over a little bag of coins.
- I'm a great negotiator - maybe we can work something out
You've been challenged to a duel. How are you gonna get out of this alive?
- My intimidating stare-down
- The speed of my draw
- My aim
- Pure luck
- I'll skip town before dawn
The water from the well looks mighty murky. You gonna drink that?
- Sure! It's natural ground water. Nothing wrong with it.
- I'll run it through some cheesecloth a couple times
- No, I don't want cholera. I'll take a beer, thank you very much
- I'll let someone else drink it and see how they feel
You're in the saloon playing poker. Do you play an honest game, or keep an Ace up your sleeve?
- It's the Wild West. Everyone has an Ace up their sleeve.
- I play an honest game
- Depends who I'm playing with
- I've got two - and a pair of Kings in my hat
- I wouldn't be caught dead in a saloon
Congratulations! The town just elected you Sheriff. How are you going to keep your town safe?
- Hunt down all the outlaws before they strike
- No guns, no liquor, no gambling
- I hire friendly, trustworthy deputies
- I don't want this much responsibility - can't I run a general store?
Which characteristic gets you through tough times?
- My charisma
- My resourcefulness
- My positivity
- My cunning
- My innate since of direction; leads me straight to the nearest saloon every time!