The last time you went on a blind date, your date was:
- A space cowboy/cowgirl
- Like a sudden impact
- A breath of fresh air
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
How would you best describe your approach to life?
- I take my work seriously, but I don’t take myself seriously
- Whatever success I’ve had is due to a lot of instinct and a little luck
- If I wanted a guarantee, I'd buy a toaster
- I tried being reasonable, I didn’t like it
That's not a six shooter! This is a six shooter!
Which Clint Eastwood lady love was your least favorite?
- Catherine Deneuve
- Maggie Johnson (Eastwood)
- Sondra Locke
- Dina Ruiz (Eastwood)
If you were a tourist on a movie set, and a team of horses took off with a stagecoach full of kids, what would you do?
- Grab a saddled horse, chase the team down, and rein them in
- Nothing, they'll stop when they get tired
- Do my horse whisperer thing
- Send my blind date after them
When someone really ticks you off, what would you like to say to them?
- "Do you feel lucky, punk?"
- "One more word out of you and you're chopped off at the ankles!"
- "I'm gonna get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean."
- "Ever notice how you come across someone once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me."
Which one of these is your idea of a perfect home?
Which one of these songs from "Paint Your Wagon" makes you want to run screaming from the room?
- "I Still See Elisa"
- "Hand Me Down That Can o' Beans"
- "I Talk to the Trees"
- "Wand'rin' Star"
- All of them...
Which of these is the smartest animal?
Your friends would say that you are which of the Big Five personality traits: