One time on Facebook I…
- Signed out. Then immediately signed back in.
- posted on Facebook about how annoying Facebook is.
- accidentally liked my nemesis’ profile picture.
- typed someone’s name in the status update instead of the search bar. Don't remind me.
Your most recent trip to Facebook was….
- To find an unflattering photo of this girl I don’t really like.
- To respond to a birthday invite.
- To check notifications on a status update I just posted.
- I was just bored at the stoplight.
After you post a photo on Facebook, you...
- Get super anxious if no one likes it fast enough.
- Get back to whatever you were doing.
- Check back in an hour to see how many likes you got and if one of them was your crush.
- Just hope someone besides your mom comments.
When you go to sleep at night…
- Your phone is safely on your bedside table, but won't be making any noise till the alarm goes off.
- You turn your phone off.
- You spend like 10 minutes browsing, got to make sure you're not missing anything.
- You keep your phone in bed with you and check it for notifications when you wake up in the middle of the night.
Let’s talk Facebook stalking.
- What's so great about looking at a bunch of selfies from people I don't even know?
- If it’s on Facebook then it’s free reign, bottom line. People have choices.
- Creepy. I’m fully private. But fortunately not everybody else is!
- Did you know if you swipe left on someone’s tagged photos it goes to their oldest one?
Could you go a day without Facebook?
- I suppose I could survive.
- No lol! Well, only if I'm somewhere without wifi..
- I'm sure I could but why would I?
- Of course, all the time.
Which status update looks the most like one of yours?
- Good morning! It’s so sunny today!
- I'm bored. Entertain me!
- Good food, good friends.
- Some people are sooo annoying! You know who you are!
How often do you "check-in" at locations….
- Only when I’m at something really cool like the Jay-Z and Beyonce concert. #OnTheRunTour
- Never! I don't want everyone to know where I am at all times!
- When I eat out, at the gym, or on a date just in case that person is a weirdo.
- I'm literally checked-in to where I am right now.
You are most likely to share…
- An article about proper Facebook etiquette.
- A YouTube video of people singing in the car.
- Spotify listens.
- A news headline.
When people post things on Facebook that you don’t like, you…
- Just click “I don’t want to see this”.
- Comment. They need to know they’re wrong.
- Ignore it.
- Post an update complaining about "certain people."