Are You An Internet Troll?
Are you a good liar?
- Nope, I always give myself away
- Of course not, because I don't lie
- No... (that's a lie, which means the answer is yes)
- Pretty good
Do you ever discuss politics or religion online?
- Oh no... I know better than that
- Once or twice, but I quickly learned my lesson
- Only if someone else brings it up
- Yes, and I love to post my opinions on Facebook statuses too
Animated GIFs are...
- What's a GIF?
Have you ever insulted someone online?
- More times than I care to admit
- A few times when I got really worked up
Seeing people upset is...
- Depends on the person
Do you ever comment on YouTube videos?
The best way to win an argument is...
- State my point logically, with plenty of evidence to support it
- Not have an argument in the first place
- Talk louder than the other person
- Discredit the other person's opinion
- Beat the other person up
Have you ever had two or more accounts on the same site?
How often are you wrong?
How many of these questions did you purposely answer wrong?
- What? None of them!
- Oh... you guys are good!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Spotting an internet troll is easier than you think. These people tend to poke fun at easy targets, and do anything to get a laugh online. You can find an internet troll in the YouTube comments, spreading falsities on Reddit, or making people cry via Facebook posts. You may be the one goofing off for reactions online, or perhaps you're a more mature, decent human being.