Do You Have a Smartphone Addiction?
Complete the following sentence: If I lost my phone, I would...
- Ask around but wouldn't worry too much
- Be concerned, but would remain calm
- Freeze and go into shock
- Look for it later, probably not until I need it
How often do you check your email on your phone?
- I check it if I feel my phone buzzing, but otherwise I'll see it later
- I am constantly checking and respond immediately to everything
- Only when I get home at night
- I don't have an email account
When someone texts you, what amount of time must they usually wait for a response?
- A couple of hours
- I'll have responded before they put their phone down
How many of the following games have you played multiple times: Words with Friends, Say the Same Thing, Trivia Crack, Angry Birds, Outlaw Racing?
- All of them...
- 3 or 4 out of 5
- 1 or 2
- None of them
If a sports team you're a fan of is playing, do you follow the game on your phone?
- I refresh the app every couple seconds
- No, but ONLY because I don't follow sports
- I check the score every now and then
- I didn't even know I could follow sports on my phone!
If you were at the Grand Canyon right now, what would you be doing?
- Experiencing the beauty
- Taking photos for Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat
- Mostly enjoying the sights, but I'd snap a few pictures on my phone
- Taking one long video on my phone and then making myself put it away
Do you check your phone before bed time?
- No later than an hour before bed
- I fall asleep with it on my stomach
- I do my final check while brushing my teeth
Do you text on your mobile phone while walking?
- Isn't that what walking is for?
- No, I'm worried I'll bump into someone
- I do, but sometimes I forget and just enjoy my walk
Do you text while driving?
- Isn't that what driving is for?
- No, that's awful
- Not that I'd admit it on a quiz...
What's the first thing you do when you hear a song you like?
- Just listen to it!
- Immediately look up the artist and download the song
- Make a note in the "notes" app to download it later
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Smartphone addiction can pose threats to your mental health, and often physical health if the amount of time you spend on social media and the internet is too frequent. Smartphone usage should be in bursts, so you can still live your life in the real. What's your time spent on the phone daily? See if it might be a phone addiction.