Share this on Facebook
Your friend asks if they can choose an outfit for you to wear, one that is radically different from your own style. You…
- laugh in their face. No way.
- grudgingly let them pick an outfit, but refuse to wear it in public.
- reluctantly try the look out in public.
- LOVE this plan! So much fun!
You discover that your favorite author is an outspoken misogynist. You...
- never read his books again.
- feel a little upset, but continue to read his books because you enjoy them.
- like him even more... because you're a misogynist, too!
You strike up a conversation at the park with an old man who seems a little senile. You quickly realize that he's got some surprisingly racist beliefs. You…
- chew the old man out for being close-minded.
- get up and walk away.
- understand that there could have been many factors that led to him thinking this way, and gently try to open his mind.
- discover that you two have a lot in common!
What do you think about books/movies/TV shows that feature an uncertain ending, where the audience/reader is left to imagine what happens next?
- I think it's great sometimes.
- I think it's lazy writing: No thanks.
Would you be willing to try a strange new dish in a foreign country? For example, if you were offered pig brain fritters in Cuba, or cold donkey meat in Beijing, would you try it? (For vegetarians, imagine being offered an unusual fruit that smells rotten.)
- Sure, I'll try anything.
- I might try *some* weird foods, but not all.
- No weird food for me, weirdo.
Do you believe your nation could learn something from other parts of the world?
- Sure, there is always room for improvement.
- I doubt that very seriously.
Have you ever had a real conversation with a homeless person?
Do you sometimes find yourself changing your mind about important social and political issues as you learn more about them?
True or False: In life, there is almost always a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things, and it’s easy to see the difference between the two.
Finish this sentence: "It's been done this way for 500 years, and..."
- it will always be done this way.
- probably for a good reason.
- it's probably about time for a change.
- I'm sure we could come up with a better way to do it.