Share this on Facebook
Family gatherings are a time to...
- Relax by the pool or picnic.
- Drink with your favorite uncles.
- Make connections and maybe meet someone who can give you an internship.
- Discover your roots and understand your place in time.
- Play Game Boy in the corner.
If you were a celebrity, you would...
- Always be on tabloid covers.
- Use your fame to advocate a cause.
- Hide from paparazzi in a small, unassuming apartment.
- Buy a private island and a yacht.
- Open a chain of restaurants or a clothing line.
Who is/are your favorite Greek god(s)?
- Hypnos, god of sleep
- The Muses
- Aphrodite, goddess of love
- Dionysus, god of sensual pleasures
- Zeus, king of the Gods
In which of these adages do you most believe in?
- "Love conquers all."
- "To each his own."
- "Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
- "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."
- "Slow and steady wins the race."
When you go out to a party, what do you put on to cover your rear?
- Shorts or sweatpants.
- Slacks or a dress.
- Who has time to go out to parties these days?
- Skinny jeans.
- Doesn't matter--it will be coming off by the end of the night.
Before you leave for that party, what's the last thing you do?
- Fill your flask.
- Check yourself out in the mirror. One more time.
- Grab something quick to eat.
- Call to make sure enough cool people are still there.
- Set up a good excuse in case you want to leave early.
People who try to be too ____ irritate you the most.
Last New Years' Eve, you...
- Spent some time with family or close friends.
- Shared a champagne-laced kiss on a balcony overlooking the city.
- Don't remember. Obvious reasons.
- Organized a big party at your place and invited everyone you know.
- Flipped through channels to find the best fireworks display.
You feel most embarassed when...
- your parents try to look cool.
- you think out loud and someone hears you.
- you're naked in public.
- you talk to the opposite sex.
- embarassed? I'm never embarassed!
It's late night and you are on the hunt for an after hours snack. What's your best bet?
- Find someone in the yellow pages who delivers.
- Eat some leftovers out of the fridge.
- Take the time to prepare yourself a nice meal.
- Walk around. There is always something open if you search hard enough.
- Get some friends together and find a place that's still serving.