Share this on Facebook
Your significant other wants to know what plans you have for the evening. You answer with...?
- Put on your best clothes, honey! We're going out dancing and strutting our stuff!
- Pass me the remote, there may be something good on tonight!
- Hey, gorgeous! Let's have a romantic dinner, just the two of us.
- You can go out if you'd like, but I'd prefer to stay home and read some really dark poetry.
- Bye-bye! If you don't get a call from the police, I'll see you in the morning!
You find yourself attracted to your boss. What do you do about it?
- Write him/her a poem that exposes your soul in a powerful way.
- Show up the next day all decked out in your sexiest outfit.
- Do nothing and let fate decide.
- Send your boss a lovely note detailing exactly how you feel.
- Send your boss an email with a naughty picture attached.
You're trapped in a bookstore alone for twelve hours. What is your reaction?
- Awesome! Now I get some time alone in the romance section.
- Somebody get me out of here!
- You take a trip to the existentialist poetry section and read until you can't stand it anymore.
- Whatever. I'll look for a nice thick book to use as a pillow and take a nap until somebody stumbles in.
- Twelve hours without a party? Eek!
You have an unexpected day off from work. What do you do?
- Video game marathon at my house! I'll bring the nachos!
- I'll plan a romantic surprise for my baby!
- Sounds like a good day to go shoe shopping!
- I'll stay inside and catch up on some reading.
- I'll sleep off last night's hangover.
You've just purchased a brand new birthday present for your significant other and you get robbed coming out of the store. The robber demands that hand over what you've just bought. What do you do?
- I'll take the guy down. He doesn't look that tough!
- I'll beg him to let me keep the present. If the mugger has a heart, he'll understand.
- Here, take it! Please don't hurt me!
- I'll give the mugger my saddest pout and hope he lets me keep the present.
- I'll try to explain the philosophical flaws in the mugger's approach to life.
How do you usually react to a romantic movie?
- I don't watch those. I prefer my films dark and deep.
- They're okay - as long as they've got a few naughty scenes to keep things interesting.
- I always cry, even if they get a little sappy.
- Complete waste of time! I'd rather be shopping.
- They're great, but only as an opportunity to catch a nap.
What's your idea of a perfect camping trip?
- Reading poetry under the moonlight alone.
- A loud and crazy group of friends having a ball!
- Just me and my significant other sharing a sleeping bag under the stars.
- Me entertaining my friends by the campfire.
- Nothing but a canoe and sleeping bag. Okay, maybe some mosquito repellant.
What is your philosophy to life?
- Live and let live.
- Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
- Greatness is never achieved without danger.
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
- What do you want a meaning for? Life is a desire, not a meaning.
What is your favorite form of exercise?
- Power sleeping.
- A leisurely jog with my significant other.
- Getting out my aggression pounding the heavy bag at a boxer's gym.
- A drunken crawl through the clubs at night!
- Who needs exercise? Life is exhausting enough.
Your baby is crying and unable to sleep. What do you do?
- I'll read to him/her to sleep with something light like Rimbaud.
- I'll sing a sweet lullaby to the child.
- I'll entertain the baby by making weird and funny faces.
- I'll give the baby a little nip of the scotch I've been drinking.
- I'll let the baby join me in watching some TV. That usually puts me to sleep.