Share this on Facebook
How difficult is it for you to trust strangers?
- Everyone is good until proven otherwise.
- Very difficult. I make my moves with caution.
- I am skeptical until they buy me lunch or a drink.
- Depends, how desperate am I to get something done?
- Not at all. Most people would describe me as gullible.
What really attracts you to others?
What is the primary reason you drink?
- To look tough.
- I don't drink.
- It relaxes me.
- People like it.
- Because my parents told me not to.
According to our "What should your major be?" test, what should your major be?
- Computer Science/Engineering/Physics
What opinion do you think other people have about you?
- Arrogant most of the time, but really just trying too hard.
- That cool guy/gal that I see everywhere!
- Hot-tempered and detrimental to a good time.
- A nice pal that will assist you when needed.
- A rebel without a legitimate cause. They see through me.
In class I usually:
- Take notes and ask questions
- Sit in the front row and answer questions
- Open my notebook - then get distracted
- Browse Facebook with my laptop
- Chat with my friends
My greatest strength is:
- I'm empathetic.
- I'm determined.
- I'm just plain cool.
- I'm a rebel for life.
- I'm confident.
The purpose of life is:
- To achieve something great.
- To be popular and remembered.
- To protect family and friends.
- Nurture friendships and relationships.
- To break the rules.
Your real life villain is:
- The Man
- Destiny itself
- The backstabbing friend.
- Anyone superior to you.
- The evil professor
A friend is someone who:
- Does your homework
- Takes you to parties
- Sticks with you through thick and thin
- Solves problems
- Boosts your morale and confidence