Pinky And The Brain Quotes: Who Said It?
Who said, "I wish you were as smart as a tree stump."?
In every episode of the series, Brain would always ask Pinky a leading question that would allow him to reveal their plans. What did he say?
- "Are you thinking about our plans for tomorrow?"
- "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
- "How are you feeling Pinky?"
- "Did you finish our preparations for this evening?"
Which character thought the lyrics to Muskrat Love was, "Octopus! Help!"?
When Brain was trying to understand this mysterious word Pinky was saying, he asked him, "What is Troz?" What was Pinky's reply?
- "Troz is my second cousin, on my sister's side, twice removed."
- "He is the leader of all the dumb mice in this lab!"
- "Why it's 'Zort' in the mirror! Troz!"
- "I don't know Brain, do you?"
Who describes free-market capitalism, when referring to post Cold War Russia, as, "cheating, lying, and backstabbing intrigue."?
What was Pinky's reply to Hillary Clinton when she said, "We're here to discuss the human brain."
- "What a coincidence, my friend Brain is basically a human too."
- "Egad! There's a human version of you? Scary!"
- "Do you happen to know where I might be able to find one?"
- "Egad! I thought we were here to discuss everyone's plans for world domination."
After deciding he no longer wanted to be en elf, what did Pinky tell Brain he wanted to be?
- "A dentist!"
- "A balloon salesman!"
- "A clown!"
- "A race car driver!"
Which character produced the following line: "I mean, you, working as a single? Look what happened to Jerry Lewis after he broke up with Dean! All that stuff in your hair!"
Who described Billie, a genetically created female mouse with superior intelligence, by saying, "She's of simple folk, fair and true."?
At the end of every episode, Pinky would ask Brain, "What are we going to do tomorrow night?" and he would always get the same, classic reply from Brain. What was his tagline?
- "Make new plans to take over the world."
- "Begin our path to world domination, Pinky."
- "The same thing we do every night, Pinky--try to take over the world!"
- "Finally finding a way to take over the world."
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Pinky and The Brain Quotes
Pinky and the Brain quotes remind us of the great moments that happened in this animated television series. It starred two mice, named Pinky and the Brain, who were always trying to think of ways to take over the world. Steven Spielberg's surprising hit cartoon series from the '90s made us all think about how even a children's show can feature brilliant writing. There are so many great Pinky and Brain quotes that we made this quiz to test your memory.