What type of personality do you think our Commander-In-Chief should bring to the White House?
- A bold, bombastic confidence
- Smooth eloquence and persuasion
- A cool head and collected temperament
- A friendly, affable compassion
Does the nation need immediate tax reform?
- Slice taxes across the board
- Abolish the IRS completely
- Increase taxes on the wealthy
- More or less keep it the same
What role should religion play in our government?
- The President should "begin every day on his knees."
- America's Christian values must be upheld
- Religion should inform, but not control politics
- It's important, but not the most important thing
Immigration has become a major issue. How should the future president deal with this?
- Create a path to citizenship
- Build a wall along the Mexican border
- Deport all undocumented immigrants
- Institute a guest-worker program
Do you think climate change is the most imminent threat facing the world today?
- No; climate change is a hoax
- Climate change is real, and man made
- Climate change is real, but not man-made
- Climate change is cyclical, and is bound to happen
More states are considering legalizing the recreational use of Marijuana. Do you get high off this thought?
- Marijuana should only be allowed for medicinal purposes
- Pot should not be grown, sold, or used at all
- Marijuana decisions should be left to the states
- Marijuana should be legalized nationwide, it will end the war on drugs
Should the next US president take a harder stance against Russian president Vladimir Putin?
- We should send troops to reinforce our allies neighboring Russia
- We should work with Russia to defeat ISIS
- Increase sanctions, destabilize economy
- Stand back, but remain wary
How should the next Republican president deal with Obamacare?
- Repeal it; Obamacare is a catastrophe
- Replace it; introduce government-run healthcare savings accounts
- Keep it, but work with Congress to smooth out the rough edges
- Keep it, but encourage the free market to play a larger role
The Middle East is in turmoil. What position should the US take in this conflict?
- Train Iraqi and Syrian troops to do the fighting
- Send in ground troops
- Increase the president's power to attack
- Arm the Kurds
Do you believe political experience is necessary to be a successful president?
- The country needs an outsider to clean up Washington
- Diplomatic and political experience is necessary
- Know the system so you can exploit it