Are You A Control Freak?
Do you HAVE TO have the TV remote?
- If I'm watching my favorite show, then yes.
- Someone else can take control.
- Sometimes. It depends on my mood.
Do you restack the dishwasher after somebody else has done it?
- No way!
- Yes. Nobody ever remembers that the small plates go on the right side!
- Only if not all the dishes fit.
- I don't use a dishwasher, and I have no imagination.
How is your email inbox organized?
- I have 1753 unread messages - mostly spam, I suspect.
- I label most things.
- I forget which email address is for what. I must have at least five.
- I delete spam and sort emails within five minutes of them arriving in my inbox.
Do you smooth out your bed after someone has been sitting on it?
- I probably would if I knew it would stay that way.
- Of course! Even one crinkle can upset the feel of the bedroom.
- Since the bed is usually unmade to begin with, there's no need.
Will you let people in the kitchen while you're cooking?
- The more the merrier!
- No more than one person.
- Yes. And I'll appreciate it if they're helpful.
- My kitchen. Me only.
Do people ever complain that you're a control freak?
- It's the people I live with who say that.
- Sometimes. Especially when I throw out people's mail, thinking it's trash.
- Only when I have my annual spring-clean.
Are you a fan of post-it-notes?
- I can take them or leave them.
- My system of organizing information is all in my head.
- Yes. I'm always running out and needing to buy more.
- Oh yeah! Post-it-notes! I have them in every color.
Do you repeat instructions to people?
- I ask them to repeat them back to me.
- At least twice.
- No need.
Who gets to borrow your stuff?
- Anyone I know and trust.
- Anyone I know.
- No one. It's mine.
- My close friends.
You're eating lunch in a cafe when a child starts screaming. What do you do?
- Get up and leave.
- Block out the screaming using brain power.
- Give the child's parent a speech on good parenting.
- Grit my teeth and bear it.