Are You Respectable?
You accidentally bump into another car, leaving a dent. There is no one around. What do you do?
- Drive away
- Leave a note on the windshield but omit my contact information
- Wait until the owner returns and explain the situation
- Leave a note with my name and insurance information
A friend offers to sell you a sound system for your car but they won't tell you how they got it. What would you do?
- I trust my friend and buy it
- Refuse to buy until my friend owns up to where they got it
- Buy it but feel really uncomfortable
- Thank my friend, but I'll pass
How do you break up with someone?
- I explain to them clearly that I am no longer interested
- I ignore their calls and texts until they get the message
- I start seeing someone else and hope they get the picture
- I ask my friend to tell them it's over - I hate confrontation
Choose a color to paint your room/house:
How often do you ask others for money to help pay your bills?
- Every couple months
You find a wallet with an address inside on the sidewalk with $200 cash in it. What would you do?
- Leave the wallet where it is. The owner might come back looking for it.
- Mail it all back to its owner
- Finders, keepers!
- Take it to the authorities
How would your best friend describe you?
- I don't have any friends - I'm a bit of a loner
A coworker has just taken all the credit for a project you spent weeks working on alone. What would you do?
- Tell everyone in the office what really happened
- Confront my coworker
- Talk to my boss and explain the situation
- Keep quiet and be satisfied in knowing that I was the one who did the work
What do you usually wear to work?
- A power suit
- A button down shirt and slacks
- Whatever is clean that day
- Whatever I woke up in
How good are you at keeping secrets?
- My lips are zipped
- I might tell my best friend or my significant other
- I'll only tell if the secret is really juicy. No big deal.
- I'll tell anyone who will listen!