How Trustworthy Are You?
You're standing in line at the grocery store, when you realize the person behind you has a booger hanging from their nose. Do you tell them?
- No! That'd be so embarrassing for both of us.
- Maybe I'll try to hint at it
- I'll whisper it
- I'll just straight up tell them
Is there ever a time when it's acceptable to lie?
- If it makes things easier
- To protect someone's feelings
- Lies are much more interesting...
- One should always tell the truth
Have you ever read through someone's texts or e-mails without them knowing?
- I thought they were doing something wrong
- Sure, I was curious
You've figured out a way to cheat at the lottery and win the million dollar jackpot! Do you do it?
- Are you crazy? Of course!
- I would feel guilty
You find a wallet on the ground. What do you do?
- Turn it in
- Keep it
- Take the money and turn in the wallet
Someone tells you a really juicy piece of gossip but makes you promise not to mention it to anyone. Who do you tell?
- My significant other
- My close friend or family member
- A few people
- Not a soul
How often do you fulfill your responsibilities?
- Always, without fail
- Most of the time, barring extreme circumstances
- Sometimes; I'll try
Have you ever stolen anything?
- It was just a piece of candy...
- Yes, and it was something expensive
Do you currently owe anyone money?
- Nope, I'm debt free
- I do, but I'm making regular payments to pay it off
- Yea, I'm behind on payments
You witness a crime, and it was committed by a good friend. The police question you, and you...
- Tell the truth and turn my friend in
- Lie to protect my friend
- Admit my friend committed the crime, but sugarcoat it so it doesn't sound so bad