How Sketchy Are You?
A cashier gives you the wrong change. Do you keep it?
- No, that's basically stealing
- I would, but I don't want to cost them their job
- I didn't notice in time and I'm too lazy to go back
Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something?
- Just work
- Just school
- Just a social thing
- Just a family thing
Have you ever refilled your soda at a machine without paying for a refill?
- Isn't it kind of an unwritten rule that I can?
- The line at the counter was just too long to get back into
- I know people work hard making carbonated beverages and I would never do that
- I wish that were possible with beer
Do you vote more than once for online contests?
- I tried but the site recognized my ip and didn't let me vote again
- Yes, once from home and once from my computer at work
- No, but I do for federal elections
- No, I think Internet contests should be completely fair
Have you ever shoplifted?
- You mean the "5 finger discount?"
- I forgot I was holding it
- No, but I've been tempted
Do you repeat friends' secrets?
- I'll take their secrets to my grave
- Only the really entertaining ones
- Only with my significant other
- They're so boring I generally don't remember them
Have you ever said I love you and not meant it?
- No, it's hard enough to say when I mean it
- I meant it at the time
- It's kind of a reflex at this point
- I felt I had to say something back
Have you ever borrowed something and not returned it?
- That's stealing, not borrowing
- It looks better on me!
- I'll return it if they notice
- The library has enough books
Have you ever parked in a handicap parking space?
- I have a qualifying handicap
- I have a qualifying sticker (though no handicap)
- I was just running in
- No, but I've used the handicapped bathroom stall
If you don't like the results, will you retake a quiz?
- Yes, I want results that confirm my self image
- Yes, before I share it with everyone
- No, the quiz is obviously flawed
- No, I accept the wise conclusions