How Awesome Is Your Boyfriend?
You're splitting a pint of ice-cream and it's down to the last spoonful; he scoops it up and
- feeds it to you.
- eats it, and then immediately sees the error of his ways.
- accidentally drops it on his shirt.
- ignores you. :(
You have plans to go out to dinner together, and your boyfriend surprises you
- by being 25 minutes late.
- with the revelation that he's broke. Dinner's on you!
- with flowers.
- with plans to go out for drinks and somewhere romantic afterwards.
Your parents are in town, and they're coming over for brunch. Your boyfriend is
- wearing the shirt you picked out.
- hungover but ready.
- nowhere to be found.
- threatening to break up with you if you make him sit through this.
You're listening to music and your favorite song comes on:
- He would crank the volume and launch into an impromptu dance party with me!
- He would let me enjoy it even though he HATES my music.
- He would put his headphones on - he's heard this one too many times.
- He would unplug the speakers.
When it comes to taking the next step in your relationship, he's most likely to
- avoid the conversation at all costs.
- take the opportunity to remind me that he's been seeing other people.
- propose to me.
- be totally willing to talk about it.
You're walking down the street when a really gorgeous girl passes by. He
- keeps on walking.
- checks her out, but apologizes to you when he gets caught.
- gawks so offensively that she gives you a dirty look.
- hides his face in shame; he's probably hooked up with her.
You've had a brutal day at work, and you come home to discover your boyfriend
- has already drawn you a bath and poured you a glass of wine.
- went out of his way to get you cupcakes from your favorite bakery.
- has Netflix queued up on your favorite series.
- is not in the mood - he's had a rough day as well.
- doesn't even notice.
You're heading out of town for a bachelorette party. He
- requires that you check in with him twice a day.
- relishes the freedom...God only knows what he's up to.
- gives you a passionate kiss goodbye and tells you to have fun!
- offers to help plan the festivities.
When he's drinking he's most likely to
- show a lot of PDA.
- act like a total goofball...and it's charming.
- overdo it a bit.
- get kind of aggressive.
You've come down with the flu and you're totally bedridden. Your boyfriend is
- going about his routine, as if nothing is different.
- avoiding you like the plague.
- making chicken noodle soup (I didn't even know he cooked!)
- running all my errands and making sure I'm comfortable.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
My Boyfriend Is Awesome
Mr. Right is that guy that will stick by your side and will make you feel good when you need it most. All girls should want a rad boy - someone who's upfront with his feelings and won't lead on women to fill a void left over from childhood. Awesome boys are responsible adults who don't see the world owing them a thing and see life as a bittersweet adventure.