Which Knight of the Round Table Are You?
What will the history books record as your greatest accomplishment?
- I worked endlessly for the people
- That my might was unparalleled
- I lived life with unbridled passion
- I got an amazing parking spot yesterday; no, seriously amazing!
What’s the best perk of being a knight?
- The sense of moral superiority
- Fighting is a total thrill
- All the fly honeys... err I mean maidens
- It’s what I can do for mankind
What do you want on your coat of arms?
- A symbol of my endless faith
- An ode to the heavens
- A symbol of unity
- A tribute to my powers of seduction
Which of these traits is most important in a knight?
Which of these traits is least important in a knight?
Who’s in charge around here?
- Me, obviously
- We vote on each decision
- Anyone but me
- Justice rules
Where do you hang your hat?
- A home will only hold you back; I'm a wanderer
- I abide in an opulent castle, the paragon of civilization
- Luxury is in the heart; I keep my surroundings humble
- I keep my family comfortable, but for their sake, not mine
How do you feel about swords plunged into stones?
- Like that rock is holding my sword for me
- They’re a solid challenge
- Mystical hokum
- They’re another person’s game
What will you take with you on your next crusade?
- A big freaking sword
- Whatever the Lord provides
- I have everything I need right now
- As long as I keep myself pure, it doesn't really matter
To magic or not to magic?
- Definitely magic
- It’s a useful tool, but pales in comparison to the power of love
- It’s a trick of the Devil
- All I need is my wits and my brawn