How Cheap Are You?
You see a shirt you want in the window display of a shop...what do you do?
- Go try it on" and walk out with it."
- Immediately get it...you don't want someone else getting it first!
- Only get it if you have the money.
- Think about getting it if it's on sale.
- See if I can't work them down super cheap.
It's Valentine's Day...what do you and your date do?
- Eat some chinese I took from a guy who wasn't looking.
- Eat at Wendy's...99 cent Jr. Burgers!
- Find a nice restaurant that doesn't cost a fortune.
- Go all out...anything you can do, you do it!
- Find something interesting and romantic that is in your budget.
What do you find yourself eating most often?
- Casseroles and Hamburger Helper
- The food at my parents' house.
- A meal from the reservation-only restaurant down the street.
- Jr. Cheeseburger...or Double Cheeseburger
- Ramen Noodles, Spaghetti-o's, stuff like that.
What kind of car do you drive?
- A used car...only 2 or 3 years old.
- A new sports car!
- I don't have a car.
- A junker that hardly runs.
- A used car...about 10 years old.
You're late to the movies and the person in front of you just dropped a $20 because they were in a hurry to pay for the tickets. What do you do?
- Use it to buy my tickets and popcorn!
- I'm not AT the theater...Not worth the price!
- Return it to him if you see him.
- Use it to buy the tickets...then tell him he dropped a $5.
- Leave it...you don't even notice!
Tax time has just come and gone...where does your return go?
- Return? What return?
- Into my checking account, so I can go get some new stuff.
- To pay the bills.
- Into the cashier's hand two hours after cashing it.
- In my savings account.
When you hear the word loan" you..."
- Shrug...you have one, so what...
- give a weird look...what's the big deal?
- Shrug...you have one and when it's up, get another.
- Laugh...that's all you live on!
- are repulsed. Who would ever do such a thing?
What is your best friend?
- Value Menus
- Mom's house.
- Credit Cards
It's Secret Santa time at work! The memo says that gifts should be about $5 each, with the final gift costing about $20. What do you think?
- Well, yeah, I could...no problem!
- No way am I doing Secret Santa!
- I'll just look around and find sales to get them cheaper.
- That's it? Worthless...it should be more expensive!
- Maybe I could cheat and go to a Dollar Store.
When it comes to money, your family...
- goes shopping with you.
- has to keep your money under control.
- is supported by you.
- Supports You.
- Tries to give you some because they think you're poor.
How many credit cards do you tend to have at one time?
How's your credit score?
- Good...I use it once in a while.
- Perfect...I never use it!
- I don't have any...I'm completely in debt!
- Okay...I'm not usually late with payments.
- Great...I rarely use it!