How Frugal Are You?
Do you clip coupons?
- There are never coupons for the items I want
- Coupons are a waste of time
- From my neighbor's paper
- I print them out on the back of recycled paper
How do you keep track of your spending?
- I don't
- I check my bank account once in a while
- I make a spreadsheet
- I make a spreadsheet complete with a pie chart
What do you do with your pennies?
- Spend hours putting them in coin rolls and take them to the bank
- Drop them in Coinstar
- Let them accumulate in a bowl somewhere
- Make people wait in line while I carefully count them out at the register
If something breaks, do you try to fix it yourself?
- Yes, that's why I have several car parts on my lawn
- Sure, the plumber has decades of experience, but I've got YouTube!
- I recognize that I'm over my head and get it professionally repaired
- I just buy a new one
Do you refill your soda at the machine without paying?
- Isn't it kind of an unwritten law that I can?
- I would never do that
- The line was just too long to get back into
Do you reuse wrapping paper?
- I use tape to restick old bows
- I just buy a new roll when I need it
- I open gifts carefully so I can use the wrapping paper again
- Well, maybe a gift bag
Do you "borrow" supplies from work?
- Their supply cabinet, my supply cabinet
- Just office products
- No, that would interfere with the company's bottom line
Do you buy in bulk?
- Only items I know I'll use up
- No, I only have 1 refrigerator
- I will eventually get through all that Parmesan cheese
Do you bring your own snacks to the movies?
- I watch Netflix
- It's more fun to get snacks at the theater
- Whatever I can fit in my jacket pocket
- I have a pizza delivered mid-movie
How do you feel about instant noodles?
- They're a dietary staple
- They're available in 10 packs at the Dollar Store!