Have you ever knitted or crocheted your own scarf, hat or gloves?
- Yes, of course.
- I have tried, but they're not great.
- Yeah right!
What do you do in your spare time?
- Relax! It's my spare time.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Watch TV.
Your significant other or a friend is sick. What do you do?
- Nothing, I don't want them to feel smothered.
- Make homemade soup and bring it over.
- Call and check in on them and bring something over if they ask you to.
Describe a typical dinner party at your house.
- Order in pizzas and put on the TV.
- Potluck style and I provide the drinks.
- Make everything from scratch including the centerpieces. It's all in the details.
You have a new neighbor. What do you do?
- Wave if and when I see them.
- Go over and introduce myself.
- Go over and introduce myself with homemade cookies.
- I avoid my neighbors like the plague.
You just moved into a new apartment/house. How do you decorate?
- I hire an interior decorator. I don't have time for this.
- I don't decorate.
- This is like my Super Bowl. DIY baby.
- Pinterest for inspiration then hit the sales.
You're invited to a party. What do you do?
- Show up 30 minutes after the party starts with a bottle of wine.
- Show up on time with a homemade cake and leave last after all the dishes are clean.
- Bring my friends. The more the merrier, right!?
- I don't go to parties.
Do you belong to any clubs or associations that are non work related? (Example: book club, Make a Wish Foundation, etc.)
- I'm only in professional organizations.
What is your favorite TV channel?
- Animal Planet
If a friend does something nice for you, what do you do? (Example: your friend watches your cat while you're out of town for the weekend)
- Bake their favorite cookies and deliver them to their house in person the next day.
- Leave a bottle of wine and a thank you card.
- Say "thanks." Maybe buy them a drink the next time you see them.
- Nothing really. That's what friends are for.