How Cute Are You?
Have you ever knitted or crocheted your own scarf, hat or gloves?
- Yes, of course.
- I have tried, but they're not great.
- Yeah right!
What do you do in your spare time?
- Relax! It's my spare time.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Watch TV.
Your significant other or a friend is sick. What do you do?
- Nothing, I don't want them to feel smothered.
- Make homemade soup and bring it over.
- Call and check in on them and bring something over if they ask you to.
Describe a typical dinner party at your house.
- Order in pizzas and put on the TV.
- Potluck style and I provide the drinks.
- Make everything from scratch including the centerpieces. It's all in the details.
You have a new neighbor. What do you do?
- Wave if and when I see them.
- Go over and introduce myself.
- Go over and introduce myself with homemade cookies.
- I avoid my neighbors like the plague.
You just moved into a new apartment/house. How do you decorate?
- I hire an interior decorator. I don't have time for this.
- I don't decorate.
- This is like my Super Bowl. DIY baby.
- Pinterest for inspiration then hit the sales.
You're invited to a party. What do you do?
- Show up 30 minutes after the party starts with a bottle of wine.
- Show up on time with a homemade cake and leave last after all the dishes are clean.
- Bring my friends. The more the merrier, right!?
- I don't go to parties.
Do you belong to any clubs or associations that are non work related? (Example: book club, Make a Wish Foundation, etc.)
- I'm only in professional organizations.
What is your favorite TV channel?
- Animal Planet
If a friend does something nice for you, what do you do? (Example: your friend watches your cat while you're out of town for the weekend)
- Bake their favorite cookies and deliver them to their house in person the next day.
- Leave a bottle of wine and a thank you card.
- Say "thanks." Maybe buy them a drink the next time you see them.
- Nothing really. That's what friends are for.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Cute Or Pretty
One of the most pressing and mysterious questions for humans, the self-centered beings that we are, is what other people think about us. We expend a huge amount of time and mental energy wondering if our date finds us attractive