What Does Your Cat Think About You?
You’ve returned home from a very long day of running errands. How does your cat greet you?
- A polite “meow” and perhaps a leg rub
- A whiny “meow” – any food?
- Sneak attack!
- My cat is probably hiding somewhere… I dunno!
What voice do you use when speaking with your cat?
- A cutesy wootsy baby voice!
- My regular speaking voice
- I probably sound exasperated
- I don’t speak to my cat
You’re sprawled out on the couch, watching your favorite show. What is your cat likely to be doing?
- Napping politely at my side
- Napping politely in my lap
- Attacking my feet
- Something else… somewhere I can’t see…
Crap! You were so busy this week and you forgot to clean your cat’s litter box. What happens next?
- Poop happens. In all the wrong places!
- I’ve a feeling I may be punished in some way I can’t quite understand…
- Probably nothing too dramatic – my cat gives me a lot of leeway, actually!
Does your cat ever leave you special presents? (For instance: A dead lizard.)
- Sure does…
- Are you sure those are presents? They seem like warnings to me...
You’re dead asleep on the bed, but your cat is dead set on waking you up. What happens next?
- Incessant meowing
- A leap on my chest, then a sniff of my cheek
- Multiple butt-to-face collisions
- My cat actually leaves me alone when I’m asleep
Your cat is hacking up a furball on the kitchen floor. It does not look fun at all. Your thoughts?
- Serves it right for eating its own fur!
- Aww… poor thing! But that’s life for a cat!
- I’m totally gonna give it a kitty treat after this!
Your cat is taking a nap in your seat on the couch. What happens when you wake it?
- First a stretch, then the belly will be presented for rubbing
- Pain happens. My pain.
- Obviously, I don’t wake it! I sit elsewhere!
What’s the most annoying thing your cat does?
- Knocking things to the floor
- Rubbing itself on my things… like laptops that I am using!
- Refusing to eat food I bought for it
- Not pooping in the right place
- My cat doesn’t do anything to annoy me!