How Jersey Are You?
How do natives pronounce “Jersey?”
- Uh… like “Jer-zee”
Can you give directions to Seaside Heights off the top of your head?
- I’m actually more of a Belmar/Wildwood type
What is the name of the Italian Christmas Donkey that you either love or hate?
- You made this up, didn’t you?
Ever been drunk inside of a diner before?
- Of course! That’s why they stay open 24 hours!
- No, I wouldn’t ever do that
- No, but I’ve certainly SEEN drunk people in a diner before…
What pisses you off the most?
- Slow people – in any context
- People who aren’t friendly
- Most things tend to piss me off, frankly speaking…
- I don’t get angry
Do you have a strong opinion on the existence (or non-existence) of Central Jersey?
- Of course
- Not really
- I don’t think I know what you’re talking about
Someone who lives in the Oranges lives near…
- New York City
Oldest seashore resort in the country?
- Atlantic City
- Ocean City
- Cape May
Central Jersey has its own Six Flags… but of course no one calls it that. Real Jersey folk know it as…
- Fun Park
- Great Adventure
- Mason Park
- Play World
You stop at a Wawa to get gas. You get out and while you’re pumping, you ask the guy next to you for directions to a mall. After a moment’s thought, he directs you to the jughandle up ahead. What is the strangest detail within this little story?
- Jersey actually doesn’t have many shopping malls…
- What is a Wawa?
- What does a jughandle have to do with directions?
- No one pumps their own gas in Jersey!