How Michigan Are You?
Michigan is often referred to as the ____ State.
What school fight song makes your blood boil?
- Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech
- Notre Dame Victory March
- Arkansas Fight Song
- The Minnesota Rouser
What/who is a troll?
- A fairytale creature who lives under a bridge.
- Someone who lives in the lower part of Michigan.
- Someone who lives in the upper part of Michigan.
- Detroit car mechanics who service foreign cars.
What's the U.P.?
- Our floating post office
- Upper Peninsula
- Under Pressure (referring to the weight Canada bears on Michigan)
- Oh, you mean the Yooper?
Who is Pavel Datsyuk?
- A Russian composer whose pieces were dedicated to the beauty of Michigan.
- Detroit Pistons GM responsible for hiring Tim Hardaway as an assistant coach.
- Famous ballerina who put the Detroit ballet on the map.
- Red Wings' alternate captain and one of the best stick handlers of all time.
Do you own a pair of these?
- What are those, duck feet?
- OMG YES!
- No, I don't.
Which Great Lake does NOT border Michigan?
- Lake Erie
- Lake Superior
- Lake Huron
- Lake Michigan
- Lake Ontario
What is a pasty?
- Very dense glue
- Nipple adhesive
- A warm meat pie for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Nickname for roads when they fill with slush in the spring.
What football trophy do the Michigan State Spartans and the University of Michigan Wolverines play each other for?
- The GM Truck Trophy
- Paul Bunyan's Axe
- The Paul Bunyan Trophy
- The Chrysler Crusher Trophy
In 2011, Paws changed his number after the Detroit Tigers retired #11 for Sparky Anderson. What is Paws' new number?