How Popular Are You?
To be truly popular one must:
- Pretend to be something they are not
- Have a few good friends
- Have hundreds of friends on Facebook
- Be a social butterfly
On your prom night you:
- Rented a limo with a bunch of people and danced the night away
- Laughed and made fun of people
- Didn't go and don't care
- Sat at a table with the same best friends I had since kindergarten
How do most people communicate with you?
- The phone
- In person
How do you react when someone gives you a gift?
- Get excited and rip it open
- Send a quick text to thank them
- Are shocked (and maybe a bit suspicious as well)
- Handwrite a sweet note telling them how much I appreciate the gesture
The most popular person in your clique:
- Could be me
- Is most definitely me
- Is not and never will be me
- What's a clique?
What happened on Valentine's Day?
- I got so many cards and gifts that I had to have someone help carry it all home!
- I got a bunch of those cheap little cards that everyone filled out to "be nice"
- I got cards from everyone, and special ones from my BFFs
- I gave out homemade cards to only the cutest and most popular kids
What would you do if this quiz is over and it says you are not popular?
- Retake it with opposite choices
- Totally agree with it and post it proudly
- Complain to the writers and tell them this quiz sucks
- Be a little shocked, but it's just for fun anyway
- Have lots of friends
- Are good looking, rich, and have great style
- Are not nice
- Are nice, confident, and enjoy life
Someone who is obviously not in your social league asks you to the movies. How do you react?
- Don't judge anyone. If I like the person then I go.
- Probably make up some excuse not to go
- I'm grossed out - ewwwwwwww!
- Ask them over to watch a movie instead because I hate going out
When you were in college you:
- Set trends
- Wore most of the trendy styles when I could afford it
- Kept up with style trends
- Wore whatever I liked
Which of these is the most important thing to you?
- To enjoy life and be true to myself
- To have people like me and want to be like me
- To watch my back
- To have good friends and good times