How Sarcastic Are You?
When friends ask you for advice, you...
- Are at a loss
- Try and give the best advice I've got
- Begin with a joke to lighten the mood
- They've stopped asking me, I'm too sarcastic
When you make jokes, how do you deliver them?
- Sometimes I'm too busy laughing that I ruin the delivery
- With a killer build-up and perfect punchline
- So deadpan that people think I'm serious
- I'm not really that humorous
It's a super serious moment but you've just thought of the perfect line. Do you say it?
- Of course!
- No, someone might get offended
- Perfect line for what?
What did you have for breakfast today?
- The blood of my enemies
- Does it matter?
- Coffee and toast
- None of these
Which TV star is the king of sarcasm?
- Chandler Bing from "FRIENDS"
- Dr. House from "House MD"
- Charlie Harper from "Two and a Half Men"
- Stewie from "Family Guy"
- I don't watch enough TV to know
What is the purpose of sarcasm?
- To break the mood
- To insult idiots without them finding out about it
- It's just a way of life
- It has a purpose?
Which of these lines are the most sarcastic?
- "I want to roll my eyes, but the doctor said if I keep doing it my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs"
- "It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were, everyone would do it"
- "I have a definite opinion on this: I don't care"
- "I'm fine, it's just my chronic hate disorder flaring up"