How Sarcastic Are You?
When friends ask you for advice, you...
- Are at a loss
- Try and give the best advice I've got
- Begin with a joke to lighten the mood
- They've stopped asking me, I'm too sarcastic
When you make jokes, how do you deliver them?
- Sometimes I'm too busy laughing that I ruin the delivery
- With a killer build-up and perfect punchline
- So deadpan that people think I'm serious
- I'm not really that humorous
It's a super serious moment but you've just thought of the perfect line. Do you say it?
- Of course!
- No, someone might get offended
- Perfect line for what?
What did you have for breakfast today?
- The blood of my enemies
- Does it matter?
- Coffee and toast
- None of these
Which TV star is the king of sarcasm?
- Chandler Bing from "FRIENDS"
- Dr. House from "House MD"
- Charlie Harper from "Two and a Half Men"
- Stewie from "Family Guy"
- I don't watch enough TV to know
What is the purpose of sarcasm?
- To break the mood
- To insult idiots without them finding out about it
- It's just a way of life
- It has a purpose?
Which of these lines are the most sarcastic?
- "I want to roll my eyes, but the doctor said if I keep doing it my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs"
- "It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were, everyone would do it"
- "I have a definite opinion on this: I don't care"
- "I'm fine, it's just my chronic hate disorder flaring up"
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Sarcastic humor mocks or ridicules, usually by saying the opposite of what is actually meant. Also, people who are sarcastic usually annoy the hell out of everyone who doesn’t get their jokes. They also piss people off by going too far and accidentally offending them