How Sassy Are You?
Have you ever told someone off in public?
- Of course. Hasn’t everyone?
- Never. I don’t air my laundry in public.
In a conversation you tend to…
- Dominate. I have a lot to say and it’s all important.
- Keep it balanced. I like to listen, but I like to give my two cents, too.
- Clam up. If someone wants my opinion they’ll ask for it.
- Get sleepy. I find people interminably boring.
Which of these comes closest to your ideal weekend?
- Anything with my friends
- A shopping spree in NYC, more than a few Cosmos at a club, and a killer spa treatment
- Me, a motorcycle, and the open road
- A classic movie marathon, chocolate, and a really comfy couch
Are you comfortable around strangers and large groups of people?
- I love it. The larger and stranger the better!
- As long as I have some backup I’m OK
- I’m already panicking
You’re in the salon getting your hair done. What do you tell the stylist?
- That’s easy. I’ve had the same hairstyle since 7th grade. Why change what works?
- I show a picture from a celebrity hairstyle magazine and ask for that
- I show a style of my own design (complete with various color options) and explain how I want it cut
- I kiss my stylist on both cheeks, put myself in their hands, and wait to be surprised. Vive la différence!
Imagine you’re single (perhaps you don’t have to) and there’s a person at work/school that you are totally hot for. How do you let them know you’re up for getting down?
- I ask a coworker to casually mention that I am single and what a cute couple we’d make
- I don’t want to seem desperate so I bide my time and hope they notice me
- I walk right up to them and tell them I’d like to make them breakfast sometime. Is there another way?
- I strike up a conversation at happy hour and dazzle them with my knowledge of dirty limericks and tolerance for tequila
How often do you talk back to authority figures?
- All the time
- Rarely and only if they’re being unfair
Your BFF is unceremoniously dumped by their significant other. What do you do to make it all better?
- I offer a bottle of wine and a shoulder to cry on
- I offer a list of potential rebound dates
- I find the ex and tear them a new one
- I immediately begin plotting a devious revenge
- I try to help them reconcile. Everyone should be happy!
You’re late for work… again. What do you do?
- Late? I’m never late.
- I call ahead and ask a coworker to cover for me
- I call my boss, sweet talk, and apologize
- I waltz in fashionably late as if nothing happened
Someone is hitting on you and you are NOT interested. How do you handle it?
- I let them down easy by lying about my upcoming wedding
- I do my best to ignore them and/or just hope they go away
- I tell them flat out that I wish they’d go away… preferably forever
- I let them flatter me until I can steal their wallet and slip out the back