How Sassy Are You?
Have you ever told someone off in public?
- Of course. Hasn’t everyone?
- Never. I don’t air my laundry in public.
In a conversation you tend to…
- Dominate. I have a lot to say and it’s all important.
- Keep it balanced. I like to listen, but I like to give my two cents, too.
- Clam up. If someone wants my opinion they’ll ask for it.
- Get sleepy. I find people interminably boring.
Which of these comes closest to your ideal weekend?
- Anything with my friends
- A shopping spree in NYC, more than a few Cosmos at a club, and a killer spa treatment
- Me, a motorcycle, and the open road
- A classic movie marathon, chocolate, and a really comfy couch
Are you comfortable around strangers and large groups of people?
- I love it. The larger and stranger the better!
- As long as I have some backup I’m OK
- I’m already panicking
You’re in the salon getting your hair done. What do you tell the stylist?
- That’s easy. I’ve had the same hairstyle since 7th grade. Why change what works?
- I show a picture from a celebrity hairstyle magazine and ask for that
- I show a style of my own design (complete with various color options) and explain how I want it cut
- I kiss my stylist on both cheeks, put myself in their hands, and wait to be surprised. Vive la différence!
Imagine you’re single (perhaps you don’t have to) and there’s a person at work/school that you are totally hot for. How do you let them know you’re up for getting down?
- I ask a coworker to casually mention that I am single and what a cute couple we’d make
- I don’t want to seem desperate so I bide my time and hope they notice me
- I walk right up to them and tell them I’d like to make them breakfast sometime. Is there another way?
- I strike up a conversation at happy hour and dazzle them with my knowledge of dirty limericks and tolerance for tequila
How often do you talk back to authority figures?
- All the time
- Rarely and only if they’re being unfair
Your BFF is unceremoniously dumped by their significant other. What do you do to make it all better?
- I offer a bottle of wine and a shoulder to cry on
- I offer a list of potential rebound dates
- I find the ex and tear them a new one
- I immediately begin plotting a devious revenge
- I try to help them reconcile. Everyone should be happy!
You’re late for work… again. What do you do?
- Late? I’m never late.
- I call ahead and ask a coworker to cover for me
- I call my boss, sweet talk, and apologize
- I waltz in fashionably late as if nothing happened
Someone is hitting on you and you are NOT interested. How do you handle it?
- I let them down easy by lying about my upcoming wedding
- I do my best to ignore them and/or just hope they go away
- I tell them flat out that I wish they’d go away… preferably forever
- I let them flatter me until I can steal their wallet and slip out the back
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What's fun about being nice and shy? You want to be sassy! Saucy, vivacious, bold -- all qualities that are enviable. Are sassy pants part of your wardrobe? Do you engage in Sass wars?